Fan KP-KVARK-EC-50-50-2-380 square frame-panel with EC motor
The use of radial fans channel square frame - panel with EC motor KP - KVARK - EC - 50 - 50
Fans radial channel square frame - panel with EC motor KP - kvark - EC of - 50 - 50 used:
- for compact fixed systems supply and exhaust ventilation;
- Air - conditioning systems, industrial, public and residential buildings; significantly reduce the power consumption of the system;
- provide increased system performance while maintaining a compact size;
- have additional opportunities to control parameters and automation;
- design ensures easy maintenance and installation in tight spaces;
Optional accessory kits allow you to adapt the fan in accordance with the peculiarities of the place of installation;
- aerial environments permissible content of dust and particulate impurities not more than 0.1 g / m;
- There shall be no adhesive, and the fibrous abrasive components, explosive impurities;
- temperature range of the medium conveyed from - 30 ° C to + 40 ° C
- IP 54 protection class.
Design features of the fan channel radial square frame - panel with EC motor KP - KVARK - EC - 50 - 50
The casing has a frame made of aluminum profiles.
Fan impellers with backward curved blades undergo rigorous static and dynamic balancing.
EC motors (electronically commutated) - DC external rotor motors, permanent magnet, with integrated control function. The principle of the EU - engine operation is described in section C - PKV - EC in this catalog.
EU - controller can control operation of the fan by a signal from external devices in the room
(Temperature, pressure, humidity level and CO2).
KP - KVARK - EC is able to operate regardless of the spatial orientation. KP - KVARK - EC have a compact size, which allows their use in confined spaces; It provides ease of installation and maintenance, as well as universally combined with other elements of the ventilation channel. Fans KP - KVARK - EC allow the use of additional air treatment devices with type series of round and rectangular channel systems.