Fan channel explosion-proof C-VENT-PF-EX-150-4-380
Use of fans channel for round channels explosion - proof C - VENT - PF - EX - 150 - 4 - 380
Fans channel for round channels use explosion - proof C - VENT - PF - EX - 150 - 4 - 380:
- for rooms with increased requirements to explosion protection;
- in the conditions of limited space provide convenience of installation and service;
- are universally combined with other elements of systems of channel ventilation;
- for movement of air environments with the admissible content of dust and other solid impurity which should not exceed 0, 1 g / ³;
- existence of sticky, fibrous and abrasive components is not allowed.
- Temperature range of the moved environment varies from - 20 °C to + 40 °C.
- 2 categories in accordance with GOST 12. 1. 011. 78 are intended for movement gazo - , steam - air explosive mixes.
- Class of protection IP54.
Design features of fans channel for round channels explosion - proof C - VENT - PF - EX - 150 - 4 - 380
The fan case from galvanized steel, provides reliable protection against corrosion. By the special order, the external surface of the case can be executed with drawing a powder covering. The service cover for direct access to the driving wheel and the engine at installation or service of the fan is provided for all standard sizes of C - VENT - PF - EX - 150 - 4 - 380. By the special order the C - VENT - PF - EX - 150 - 4 - 380 fan can be manufactured in the shumoizolirovanny box - shaped case (the price and delivery time pay off individually).
Driving wheels of channel fans with the shovels bent forward are made of galvanized steel and undergo careful static and dynamic balancing. The explosion - proof electric motor asynchronous three - phase with an external rotor, is characterized by the low power consumption and a considerable resource of operation. The compact sizes and a special design increase service life due to decrease in thermal and mechanical load of bearings. Exact balancing is reached by combination of the rotating elements of the fan, driving wheel and electric motor.