C-VENT-PB-315A-4-220 fan for round channels with backward curved blades
Fans for round ducts, channel C - VENT - PB - 315A - 4 - 220 are made
- for compact fixed systems supply and exhaust ventilation and air conditioning industrial, public and residential buildings;
- in confined spaces ensure easy installation and maintenance;
- universally combined with other elements of the channel of ventilation systems;
- for moving air environments with permissible content of dust and other solid impurities which do not exceed 0.1 g / m³;
- not allowed to have cohesive, fibrous and abrasive components and hazardous impurities.
- The temperature range of the conveyed fluid ranges from - 30 ° C to 40 ° C
- IP54 protection class.
fan design channel for round ducts C - VENT - PB
Fan housing galvanized steel provides reliable corrosion protection. By special request outer surface of the housing may be formed with naneseniemporoshkovogo coating. Maintenance cover for direct access to the impeller and motor during assembly or servicing of the fan is provided for all sizes of C - VENT - PB .
Impellers duct fans with backward curved blades are made of aluminum and are thoroughly static and dynamic balancing.