C-REG-80-50-HD channel air valve unified with manual transmission
Application of air valves for ventilation C - REG
- They are intended to regulate the supply and exhaust air flow channel in ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- They can be used for recirculation of air;
- the treated air to be prepared does not contain solid, fibrous, adhesive or aggressive impurities;
- moving the valve to the desired performance must take into account the protection of the valve from possible icing blades;
- permissible transported air temperature from - 30 ° C to + 50 ° C.
Valve C - REG is used for sealing the internal volume of ventilation networks. Application of valve outer execution should take into account the protection of the valve from possible icing blades.
Structure unified air valves
Valve air channel C - REG has a rectangular cross section and is built - up construction of a housing and vanes made of galvanized steel.
At the junction of the blades equipped with a special seal.
Drive kinematics of the valve is a system of levers and rods,
disclosure provides parallel blades.
Valves channel C - REG have a fixed standard series of working sections corresponding to the European standard size range of channel equipment.
As can be supplied as an actuator:
- without drive (under drive);
- manual drive for local manual control;
- electric remote control valve.
For air valve actuators are used "open - closed" or spring - return two - position modulating or 220 V, or 24 V.
In any embodiment, the valve actuator assembly remains operational regardless of spatial orientation.
Explanation labeling (for example, C - REG - 40 - 20 - HD)
- channel universal valve - the C - the REG
- size (in a rectangular cross section BxH) - 40 - 20
- Drive system (1. HD - manual, 2. the type of electric drive ( "open - closed" smooth reg M24 - SR, M220 - SR, two - position M24, M220; . a smooth return spring reg F24 - SR, DIP F24, F220). 3. 0 - under drive) - 0